Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dead Fish and Bird and Dreams of Tribulation

A few weeks ago my younger daughter (5 years) told us her betta fish was missing from the tank. We looked on the floor and it had jumped out and dried up into a curly black coil. She cried and mourned, and her mother reassured her.

Later that morning a sparrow flew into a window and was standing on the driveway looking stunned. My girls put it on the grass and gave it some leaves for comfort. Later we checked on the sparrow and it had died. It occurred to me later that God was preparing them to see death, because death is coming. I believe God will protect them supernaturally, but they will likely have to see it here in America.

My five year old doesn't normally talk about her dreams, but two weeks ago she talked briefly about a dream where volcano (lava?) overran our neighbor's house but stopped before it reached our house. Last week my older daughter (8 years) said she had an apocalyptic dream with fires everywhere and cops were shooting people.

What can I say about all of this? I hope Jesus comes soon, but I also see my daughters are being prepared to see tribulation, as my wife and I have been.

"For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy." - Revelation 19:10 

The Lord has proclaimed loudly to any who would listen that America has been delivered over to judgment and that Jesus is coming soon to rescue his Bride. Have you heard the message?

"Now learn the parable from the fig tree: when its branch has already become tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near; so, you too, when you see all these things, recognize that He is near, right at the door." - Matthew 24:32-33

No comments: